Friday, January 18, 2008

More depressed than ever

Well, not quite that depressed but more than has been the norm lately. I've been sick for the last two weeks. Nothing serious, just some damn bug going around. Getting sick in anyway makes my life miserable due to the severe COPD.

Lol, not feeling sorry for myself tho. I'm about 95% sure I'm the one who caused the COPD by smoking for 53 years. OTOH I did get into some asbestos about 41 years ago and did have to go to the emergency room that night.

If you smoke you're stupid. So that makes me stupid as I still smoke. Yes, I've tried to quit and have bever been able to make it for long. Yes, I'll try again. Oh well, I'm glad the stress of the holidays is over so I can focus on quitting again.

Tha's if the damn stress ever stops. My car needs a new cv joing and the hard drive on my PC is failing. Lol, just my two biggest needs. PC is the most interesting of the two.

I've never changed out a HD in a notebook PC before. NBD after I looked into it but now I can't get the two little damn screws out that hold the old hard drive to the support. Sheesh! Always some little thing to make life harder. Heh, I suppose after I get it out, even tho I imaged the drive and backed it up on my other drive, and pout the new one in something will go wrong. If it does I'm just going to go buy a new version of windows XP Pro and be done with it.

Some days life sucks.

No comments: