Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sex, teen boys and small towns

Sex, sex, sex. After having had Cherie introduce me to the joy of sex I was horny all of the time. One of the best memories I have of LeMars is all of the sex I had with high school, college girls and older women.

Heh, I think the average number of sex partners in a lifetime, back then, was 7. I'd gone way past that before the end of 9th grade. Of course I didn't know that then, or care.

In a way it's kind of sad to think that all of the older college girls and the older, 40-50, females I had sex with could go to jail for sexual abuse nowadays, is astonishing to me. I thought I was one of the luckiest kids in the world that women of all ages were willing and wanted to sleep with me.

I suppose if I were to be totally honest about the whole thing with the older women I wouldn't call it molestation or sexual abuse. I was astounded when someone pointed it out to me that it was. Nah, at least not for me. I think that law should apply more individually than it should as a class.

Lol, I also have a double standard. Girls are different. The law was passed in the first place, to protect girls and smaller children from men. Men knew men didn't need protecting from females. Yes, I know all the arguments against my position. Yes, I know, it's stone age. Yes, I know, times change.

Now I'm not talking about some female molesting a baby or toddler or lower grade schooler. That's wrong no matter what. I decide things on an individual basis. Heh, I know some guys in there 20's that if an older woman of 30 hit on them it would be molestation but I also knew 6th grade boys that were having sex and it wouldn't be for them. Depends on the innocence and experience level I guess. Oh, and turning 18 doesn't make you any less dumb than you were the day before.

Anyway, back to the total honesty. The way I tell the story is that these older women all seduced me. That part is true but it's not the whole story. OTOH I've just come to realize in the last few years how manipulative I really was back then.

I did everything in my power to get those women to seduce me and encouraged it at all times and let them know, in one way or another, that I was very open to the idea. Particularly the ones I was around a lot and could tease.

Only one older woman I ever had anything to do with that I thought was wrong. However that didn't stop me from having oral sex with her multiple times and finally making love to her. Hey, she was 10 years older than me and hot. Really freaking hot. Unfortunately she was also my uncles wife.

So I wasn't particular about girls my age or older women. Nor was I particular about fat or skinny. At least not for sex. I just didn't want anyone to know about the fat ones. Pretty ones, plain ones and even a few ugly ones, that, like the fat ones, I didn't want anyone to know about.

Yes, LeMars is filled with lots of memories of sex. Eventually we'll get to a lot of them. ROTF, I haven't or should say hadn't slept with anyone over 35 since I was 18 or so. Now the last three have been 40, 51 and 54. No different than younger chicks as far as sex goes. ;)

No comments: