Thursday, June 21, 2007

Women and relationships are also depressing.

Somewhere there's a beautiful woman with a man who is tired of sleeping with her. It really amused me when I read that yesterday. Kinda like that old song Never make a pretty woman your wife.

I've been out with a lot of beautiful women, even more average women and, yes, naturally a few ugly ones too. When I show people pictures of the chick I had my last real relationship with they tell me I must have been crazy to have dumped her.

She was model pretty. 6 feet tall, slim and gorgeous. Smart, quick and everything I wanted except for reliable. Oh, yeah, she sucked in bed and by that I don't mean gave good head. She was just plain not that good.

Lol, no, it wasn't my fault. She always got multiple orgasms because I just love eating some of that good snatch. She thought she deserved them and I agreed but silly me for thinking she should put any effort into it.

I mean, why should she? She's hot and guys are always after her so she always thought she didn't need to make it good. That line really reminded me of her. Had she been better in bed I might have overlooked some of the unreliable and still be there.

Beautiful women, in my experience, are a pita. Not all of them but most of them I've been with expect everything and give little. Not a major problem but damn you can't lie too. I can live with high maintenance but I can't live with people I can't rely on or people who lie to me more than twice.

Yep, it got to the point where no matter how beautiful she was I got tired of sleeping with her and putting up with her. I think it must have been the first time someone dumped her. Anyway she was freaked.

The last half night we spent together we were to the point she was supposed to be getting me off and she was more irritating than she was making it good. To the point I told her to stop and I got up and got dressed. She wanted to know where I was going and I told her back home as we were in a motel at the town her father lived. She was there to visit him.

She wanted to know what about her and I told her to call her father in the morning and have him come get her because I wasn't coming back. Then I left. Lol, she called 20 times in 60 miles and left a long nasty message.

I collected all her junk from my house and dropped it off at her sisters about 2 hours after I got home. Never slept with her again, never went out with her again and after we got done fighting I never talked to her again.

Not for 6 months anyway. Then she called me up all nice and apologized and swore she'd be different. So like a dumbass I let her move back in. First three days were great, next to she was back to her old self and the last two she was worse.

Sure reminded me quick why I left her before. This time I was a little nicer, I talked to her, we fought and I told her to never come back or call me again. Then I had to block her email and her phone number. Then I had to let my voice mail fill up.

She finally got the hint and stopped. She doesn't know that when she stopped I deleted all of her voice messages and never listened to them. Last I heard of her she was still bitching that I dumped her twice.

I went out with a lot of different chicks after that, most normal looking or average looking. Then I got involved with another really hot chick. Lol, I learned so much from the one I dumped that this new one didn't last 10 days and we never did live together.

What's depressing about all of this is I still care so damn much about her after all this time. It was a choice I made, twice, and I don't want to go thru it all again but damn I miss her. However I can't have a relationship with anyone I can't trust to do what they say or be honest and reliable. Not matter how beautiful they are.

What I don't get is why she didn't understand that if she didn't change and stay that way I wasn't going to stay. After all we talked about it and after I left her the first time she still didn't get the fact that I meant what I said.

Depressing.

No comments: