Monday, May 7, 2007

A very stressful day today

I wasn't at all stressed when I woke up this morning. It was the usual day, wake up, work awhile, go see baby T and play with her, come back and work then take a nap. Lol, got a good workout chasing after the baby during our walk.

Anyway it was a normal day and I felt fine. No mess, no stress, nothing but normal. Then I woke up from my nap. Couldn't sit still, nervous, weird feeling but nothing really wrong. Yeah, I just realized I should have taken a xanax to relieve the stress of whatever it was.

I'd been typing in my idea of the perfect relationship after my post yesterday and then before my nap. It's handwritten as per the instructions in the secret videos. You can check out the secret by clicking here if you have no clue what I'm talking about. I'm typing it in because it's hard to read my own handwriting. If you want to read it you can find it here titled My idea of a perfect relationship with my perfect woman. It goes into detail about what I want in the perfect relationship.

Anyway maybe while I was napping I had a dream about it that disturbed me but I don't remember having a dream. I don't have a clue what made me feel so stressed. I tried laying in the sun but it was to hot for that, tried eating and that didn't help. Nothing helped and I found myself wishing for my hotrod ElCamino so I could drive it fast and get rid of the stress. Next time I have that wish I'll remember to take a xanax.

Later on it was even worse and then baby T's mom called and asked if I wanted to go to wal-mart with her and the baby. I said sure because I figured it would relieve some of the stress and get me outside around other people.

I think I mentioned before but mama T is hot. Short, sweet and petite. She and the baby remind me a lot of some of the girls I went out with. She's happily married and pregnant and I respect that.

Going to wal-mart with her wasn't the greatest idea tho as she and the baby together in the store reminded me of shopping with two girls I really cared about. That made me even more stressed out.

When we finally got back I helped her get the stuf out of her suv and then watched the baby for a few while she was taking the stuff in back. When her husband got done and could watch the baby I quietly slipped out the door. Baby threw a fit because I was leaving and that made me feel bad but I really needed to leave and have a cigarette.

I still didnt know why I was stressed out but I knew I couldn't sit there anymore. I'm sure mama T felt hurt when she came out and I was gone. I'll have to explain that tomorrow and I don't want to because she is so sensitive to my well being she'll try to protect me in the future.

I expect I'll be smart enough to take a xanax before I go over in the morning. I really hate it when I fall asleep feeling great and wake up stressed out. I hope tomorrow when I wake up is better.

No comments: