Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mothers day if they have one in hell

Nope, can't say I'd wish the bitch happy mothers day if she was still alive. While I may not believe in a god if there is I know she's in hell where she belongs.

If there is a god my worst version of hell would be to be trapped with her. She was not a mother to me. Wolves take better care of their young than she took of me. They are also one hell of a lot more honest and loyal than she was.

Physical and mental abuse from her were the norm for me and the exact opposite was true for my sister. It's no wonder I have more than a few self esteem problems. Doesn't appear that way on the exterior but that's not what counts.

When the people who are supposed to love you don't show you any kind of love at all it really messes with your head for the rest of your life. It's a constant struggle to keep my self esteem up. I work at it but when I'm depressed I just don't care.

I discovered personal responsibility for ones own actions in 1987 and by 1997 I had defined myself, what rules I'd live by and how my life would be. Problem is in 87 I was 40 and it took me ten years to work it out. I am not responsible for what other people chose to do to me. It's not my fault.

There are two people, who when they died, I went and celebrated. One was the uncle who molested me for 10 years and the other was the bitch who gave birth to me. That's how I think of her. I call her my mother for the purpose of making it easier to talk about but she wasn't a mother to me.

When the bitch died I went to my boss and told him when the funeral was and that I needed a couple of extra days because it was in California. He authorized the extra funeral leave and I promptly went to Mille Lacs lake and stayed in my fish house for 9 straight days.

Personally I hope the bitch rots in hell.

No comments: