Saturday, October 6, 2007

Cherie finally gets herself naked and I get adrenaline

Cherie was teasing us a lot with glimpses of her cotton bra and panties. Her petticoats were very sexy as I said before.

She had pulled her sweater up so we could see her soft flat stomach. You have to remember, this was a big deal back then. Women and girls just didn't show their bodies like the do now. Way back then just to get a glimpse of panties was a rarity let alone seeing any skin.

Then she took off her skirt and laid it on a clean spot on the ground. While she's doing this she's giggling and laughing and teasing us about what we are going to see. All we want her to do is hurry up. Lol, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she became a stripper or exotic dancer a few years later.

She had us so hot and horny we could hardly wait. Us guys were all dancing around like we had ants in our pants. We kept telling her to hurry up and she just laughed at us. She wasn't worried about getting caught but we were and we didn't want that to happen until after we'd seen her naked.

She removed all or her petticoats except the final one and the she pulled off her sweater. Next she pulled her panties down but we still couldn't see anything because she still had the damn petticoat thing on. Sheesh, she was making it take forever. Just realized where it came from but I still love to be teased, like that, by women.

I can watch them sit around or walk around in their panties and bra's for hours. Had a girlfriend who used to take forever to do her hair and makeup and I'd lay in bed and just watch her. She usually wore a thong and no bra and watching her body move was a great turn on.

Cherie finally took her bra off and we were in rapture. Her breasts were the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. She asked if we wanted to touch them and naturally we all said yes.

They were so soft, warm and silky I couldn't believe it. Her nipples were poking out and were very hard. Lol, bet they weren't as hard as us boys were tho. We touched them for a couple of minutes and then started telling her to take the last petticoat off.

She did and once again it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. She was standing there naked and she slowly turned so we could see her from all sides. She let us touch here anywhere we wanted and boy did we touch her. All over.

I was more interested in her breasts and her butt than I was in her crotch. I held her from behind and cupped her lovely warm breasts in my hands. Damn that felt good. My hips were moving back and forth all on their own. Lol, I had no idea what I was doing but I was enjoying it to the max.

After about 10 minutes she told us she had to get dressed and go. We didn't want her to leave but she said she had to get home. While she was getting dressed the other three guys climbed out and I stayed down in the window well with her.

She told me if I wanted to have even more fun she would meet me that night. Naturally I said yes. I was in for an even bigger surprise when I met her that night.

I had so much adrenaline going at this point I was shaking like a leaf in a strong wind. Damn I loved the way it felt and the way her soft skin felt. I wanted more, more, more.

No comments: