Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back to the subject of sex and chicks.

Sex and chicks are what I thought life was all about when I was a couple years younger than I am now. Sex, drugs and rock and roll and chicks. Heh, maybe a lot of years younger. I know longer drink, listen to rock and the only drug I do anymore is weed. Now and then. Helps with my pain quite a bit.

What prompted this post was the comment about romanticizing my first sexual experience and the girl I did it with. If I was to tell you of my latest sexual adventure I'd tell it from a pleasurable experience side of it. Lol, it was only a couple weeks ago so I still remember it pretty well.

She didn't suit me and my personality to have much chance of becoming a girlfriend. Besides, she got on me about dating out of my race and that is such small minded way of thinking that it was all I needed to hear her say. Once. Lol, but the sex between us was good. Unfortunately you have to find something to talk about between times of having sex.

Anyway, I've had a lot of sex with better than a ton of different women. A little over a long ton, actually. See now the smarter of you will figure out how many that means because I gave you two hints.

Ah, for the old days when I could sleep with 4 different women in a week. Of course there were times when I was actually in a relationship too and while I was young I usually cheated. As I got older I stopped that. MOF stopped it when I got married the first time. Until the end was near and she'd cheated on me. Then I slept with all of her friends that had been after me for years.

Went back to it between wives tho and again after the last wife. Unless I find the perfect woman, for me, I'm not likely to get married again. Remember, I know life is all about choices and I know who's responsible for those choices.

Yes, I have a pretty good idea why I had so many women ladies and girls in my life. Considering my background, my mother not wanting me, etc. It should be understandable what I was looking for. Someone to love and care about me. I found it and I found it frequently.

Unfortunately after a couple of weeks we'd have a fight about something and I'd just move on to the next. Believe me, there was always a next. Still is and still will be, maybe even in the nursing home.

Some are hard to romanticize and others aren't. Nothing like about good old fashioned sex and a one night stand. There are a few I never even learned their names.

I also ignored women, particularly pretty ones and it drove them crazy. Lol, still does. Benn there, done that, a lot of times. Naturally there were a few where I looked at her in the morning and went wow, must have got really drunk last night cuase this chick is ugly. You know the kind. Where you'd rather chew you arm off to escape than wake her up.

Colors and races of chicks never meant a thing to me. Just another girl to go out and have fun with. I slept with my first non white chick when I was 16 and she was 19 and in college. My first Native American girl. Black, yellow, tan, brown, black, white and any other color or race you can think of.

Black and Hispanic chicks were the most fun with white chicks and Asian girls being the least. The rest fall somewheres in between. Not much subservience about black and Hispanic girls tho. White and Asian chicks are usually to submissive and sensitive and once again the rest fall somewhere in between.

I think I like women. I like to spend time with them and be around them. However I night be deluding myself. But I haven't decided yet. Most of them I liked, a few I didn't and some a one night stand is all I could handle.

I was in lust, frequently. The ones I liked I had a small amount of feelings for and there were very damn few I ever told I loved. Married one of them. From when we met til I left was 13 and a half years. 13 years totally faithful and loyal.

The fun and the women are about to start. what happened to most of them I don't care. I know some got married and had kids and the rest I never saw again. That's how I was, that's how I still am.

I allow people to make their own choices and I also let them be responsible for their choices, just as I'm responsible for mine.

No comments: