Friday, May 25, 2007

Dating and depression don't go together very well

Dating sucks and depression doesn't help it at all. Nor does the fact I'm really picky. I had a knock on my door a couple of days ago and it was an idiot I met at the motel pool, along with a chick. He's dumber than a stump and thinks he's really slick but the chick was kind of hot.

He introduced us and we talked for a bit on the balcony and then she asked if she could come in. I said sure she could and I told the guy to hit the road.

Lynn told me she'd seen me two different times in Wal-Mart and was afraid to talk to me because I was old and white and she didn't know if I liked younger black chicks or not. There's a black checkout girl I flirt with and it turns out they are friends so Lynn asked her friend if she knew anything about me.

Her friend told her I must like black girls because I always flirted with her when I was getting checked out. She also told her she knew I was staying at the motel. Then the dumb doofus, who it turns out dates her sister now and then, was talking to her sister about meeting this old guy at the motel and Lynn figured out it was me so she asked him to introduce us.

She stayed and talked with me for about an hour and then asked me if I'd give her a ride home as her daughter was coming home from school and she needed to be there. So I gave her a ride home and on the way she told me she'd come back after her daughter went to bed.

I gave her my phone number so she could call if anything changed and she said cool, she'd be here just after 8 PM. We were going to go out and eat and talk more. She never showed up and she never called.

The next morning she showed up and I was in the office playing with baby T. When I got done playing with baby one of the maids told me she'd been here knocking on my door. While I was walking across the parking lot I saw her coming from next door so I waited for her.

She came in and we talked some more and she tried to BS me about why she never called. She'd been telling me how smart she was so I let her keep talking and making excuses. Biggest excuse was it was long distance to call my cell phone. So I asked her why she didn't call the room phone as it's a local number?

More BS followed and more excuses so I cut that conversation off and we talked about other things for awhile. Then she asked me if I could take her to run an errand and I said sure. Should have taken all of 15 minutes but then she wanted to pick up a girlfriend and I said okay.

We picked her up, then she saw a guy she knew walking and hollered at him so we gave him a ride and then yet another guy. I'm interested in listening to her and how she is with her friends so I didn't say to much. Just watched and listened.

After 3 hours of screwing around we dropped the guys off and she asked me to take her and her girlfriend back to her house for a minute. So back to her place we went. She picked up most of her junk in the car and headed in saying she'd be right back. Then she hollered at her girlfriend to come in.
A minute later the GF came back to get the rest of her stuff and told me Lynn said she'd have her brother in law bring her over in about 10 minutes or so. I said okay and the GF headed back in when I noticed she'd forgotten something so I honked at her.

She came back to see what I wanted and I handed it to her. I'd been thinking ever since Lynn went in and because I'd been listening I told her to tell Lynn to just forget it. Then I drove off. While I was listening I learned she didn't meet most of my requirements for a relationship so why waste anymore time on her.

She thought she was going to get me to buy her some clothes and other stuff later on and turns out she was more interested in money than in me. So bye bye baby. Lol, haven't seen her since. It's freaking bad enough being depressed without going out with someone you can't rely on.

Problem is she did make me realize how much I missed being with a female. No big deal, she kinda fell into my lap accidentally and I know when I am less depressed I'll find someone who suits me. That's one thing I learned from the secret and from double your dating email course I'd signed up for a couple of years ago.

I have a small site about dating at Dating Hot Women and I've used what I learned from the course quite successfully. Lol, it's the biggest reason I've had so many different girlfriends the last two years.

So here I sit, depressed and dateless. Like the man said, "This to shall pass". The only thing I know for sure is I will find a female who meets the majority of my requirements sooner or later.

No comments: