Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cures for stress and depression or my first time sex with a girl

At last something memorable that wasn't a beating or sexual abuse. Just plain old fashioned sex. I was reading an article on the MSNBC site one day and it was about marriage helping depression.

They had thought that depressed people would gain less from having a live in girlfriend or getting married. Turns out they were wrong. Getting married helped depressed people much more than it helped happier or non depressed people.

It was an interesting study because depressed people who got married scored 7 plus points lower on a depression scale than those depressed people who didn't get married. I found that highly interesting, and, like the researchers, not what I expected.

The conclusion was that marriage may provide the companionship and emotional support depressed people need, to make it somewhat better. Lol, maybe I need to get married again to get rid of all of my stress and depression.

So what does all of this have to do with what happened to me in Denison. Quite a bit actually because it's when and where I met the first girl I ever touched sexually, the first girl I ever saw naked and the first girl I ever had sex with with.

I suppose I should tell you more today but unfortunately I have some obligations to keep today so it's just going to have to wait for the next time I post. Lol, she was a great cure for depression and stress and also a great adrenaline rush except I was at risk for nothing.

No comments: